There is no pain quite as debilitating as leg pain. This pain can be from a multitude of causes including muscle cramping, shin splints, tendinitis and more. Leg pain is obviously a special problem as we use our legs to walk, stand and run throughout the day. Luckily with a a few extra steps we can find relief:
- Elevate your legs- when you elevate your legs it helps keep the blood from pooling in your lower legs and improves blood flow to your entire body.
- Rest and get enough sleep- often times leg pain can be felt at night and make it harder to get to sleep. If we can focus on resting this can help us reduce stress and hopefully get to sleep sooner.
- Drink more water- dehydration can lead to cramping and other problems in our legs
- Ice it- apply ice for up to 15 minutes on sore legs. Cold temperatures can help to reduce swelling and inflammation so you can recover quickly
- Stretching and massage- cramps can be very painful but proper stretching and massage can help provide relief and help us to relax and unwind.
The Zim’s line of pain relief products can also be used to help with leg pain. Whether it is the Max Freeze or the Max Heat the deep penetrating formula helps muscles to be able to relax and recover. This relief comes in liquid, gel, spray and roll-on form, which make it easy to apply and see results.
What do you use to help with leg pain? Do you have a secret for dealing with cramping? Please share in the comments section