With the start of hot summer weather most of us are getting outside and embracing an active lifestyle. Especially after being stuck inside for weeks it feels great to run, hike and climb to our hearts content. Unfortunately some of us overdue it and end up with sore muscles and nerves. Luckily we have Zim’s Max-Freeze Continuous Spray to use to help provide relief in these painful moments.
Here are some reasons why the Zim’s Max-Freeze Continuous Spray is the best:
- Easy to Use- the spray is hands-free and easy to apply. All you have to do is spray and forget it. This makes it easy to get to hard to reach locations like the back, shoulders and neck.
- No Mess- other products can leave residues or be difficult to apply. It goes on easily with no need for rubbing or anything like that. You also don’t need to worry about a residue on your clothes
- Works Quickly- the spray can be used up to 4 times a day. It works in seconds with an on-contact sensation and relief.
- Vanishing Scent- Like all of Zim’s products the spray has a vanishing scent which makes it easy to use in the office or other public environment.
- Natural Ingredients- the spray is made using all natural ingredients such as aloe, arnica, and tea tree oil. The product also has the maximum amount of menthol allowable to provide the most pain relief
What do you like most about using the Zim’s Max-Freeze Continuous Spray? It’s the perfect product to have in your gym back or bathroom to help you when you need relief from pain!
You can find Zim’s Max-Freeze Continuous Spray at major retailers like Rite Aid, Wal-mart, Wagreens and more. For more information on where to purchase the product check here.