As we are winding down these summer months many of us are trying to embrace the outdoors as much as possible. This means tons of fun memories made swimming, biking, hiking and more. Unfortunately with this activity also can come aches and pains from sore muscles. Luckily we have Zim’s line of pain relief products to help us deal with the pain and get back enjoying the end of summer again soon.
Today we are celebrating the Zim’s Max-Freeze Gel and 5 Fun Facts about this amazing product:
- Vanishing Scent- the gel can be worn discreetly with a vanishing scent that will not bother those around you
- Greaseless- the easy to use gel is greaseless with no residue to leave on clothes or skin
- Natural Ingredients- the gel uses natural ingredients such as aloe, arnica, and tea tree oil
- Reduce Inflammation- cool treatments help reduce inflammation by decreasing blood flow to the area. This helps a muscle so it can heal and get back to its strong self
- Long Lasting- not only is the gel quick acting but it is long lasting, which means you don’t need to continually reapply throughout the day to find relief
You can find Zim’s Max-Freeze Gel at major retailers like Rite Aid, Wal-mart, CVS and more. For more information on where to purchase the product check here.
Please let us know if you’ve had a chance to use Zim’s Max-Free Gel and what you thought of it in the comments. Thanks!