Happy New Year 2022! Here at the Zim’s blog we hope you have a wonderful New Year’s celebration this weekend! Like we did last year we thought it would be beneficial to share with you some affirmations to help start off the new year right.
An affirmation is a simple positive statement declaring a goal or hope. These statements help give your life purpose and make it easier to shut out moments of doubt and feelings of fear and anxiety.
New Years Affirmation
- I choose to embrace change this year
- I will become a new person as I grow this year
- Each day I will look for ways to serve others
- I will be more grateful for the goodness in my life
- Each day I will find something to love in 2022
- My life is improving each day
- I will let go of my anger and forgive others
- I feel healthy and excited about life!
- I will smile more each day
- I embrace all the hope and positivity a new year provides
- I will seek out nature and enjoy the world around me more this year
- Each day is full of happiness and joy
- Each day I will find calming, peaceful moments
- I will reach out to loved ones I have lost contact with
- In 2022 I will be a better friend and person
What about you? What are your affirmations for 2022? How are you working to stay hopeful and positive? Please share in the comments section!