Sore and achy muscles can be a real deterrent to getting out there and pursuing our exercise goals. After all, who wants to go for a run if we know we will be in pain the rest of the day or perhaps longer? Fortunately relief is available and today we are spotlighting one of our favorite products: Here are a few reasons why you should use Zim’s Max-Freeze Cooling Liquid.
- No Need to Rub- after applying the liquid to sore muscles you can leave it and forget it. No more work required
- Menthol- 16% menthol in the deep penetrating formula
- Long-Neck Applicator- the special applicator is perfect for hard to reach places in back, neck, and shoulders
- Organic Aloe- the aloe in the product is certified organic
- Fast Acting- get pain relief quickly, starts working as soon as it’s applied
- Long Lasting- get relief for hours
- Soft Sponge Applicator- the unique applicator gets just the right amount of product for every curve of the body
Zim’s Max-Freeze Cooling Liquid can be purchased at Rite Aid, Wal-mart CVS and more. You can find your local retailer here.