With the quarantine caused by COVID19 we here at the Zims blog feel it is safe to say things have gotten a little bit stressful.
The combination of isolation, a lack of recreation and the unknown ahead has given us all more than a little anxiety. This is why we thought it would be a nice idea to share some affirmations of good health and fortunes.
What is an Affirmation?
An affirmation is a positive saying or mantra we can repeat to help encourage good fortunes and a calm future. The more we put positive thoughts into our subconscious the more our mind and body help make those thoughts a reality.
Please let us know your affirmations and what you use to calm down and be optimistic towards your health goals.
- I am the builder of my life. I create its foundation and choose its contents
- I deserve to be healthy and feel good.
- My body will let me know when it needs care or treatment
- Every day I get healthier and stronger
- I have been given talents which I can utilize today
- My mind is brilliant and capable of great things
- I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions
- I manifest good health by making wise choices
- My body can achieve the sleep it needs if I set the negative thoughts free
- I can listen to my body and what it is telling me it needs
- My body embraces the world around me with zeal
- I am valuable and unique
- A wave of forgiveness washes away my anger and replaces it with love
- Today I am overflowing with energy and joy
- Everything in my life can bring me good and be used to serve others
Those are some basic ideas but we’d love to hear your thoughts and how calming techniques and products like Zim’s line of pain relief liquids can help you live a better life.